The links below are valuable resources for group leaders. When booking a retreat at Seabeck Conference Center, there are some decisions that need to be made before your first day at Seabeck. Special diet requests and meeting room setup requests need to be make in advance. Rosters and housing charts may be sent ahead of time, or brought to the conference center at the time of check-in.
- Individuals with special dietary needs (vegetarian, vegan, gluten free, dairy free) should relay this information to the group leader who in turn should contact Seabeck.
- Special diet cards will be personalized and given to the group leader to distribute to individuals requesting a special diet. These cards are to be presented to servers in the dining room in order to receive a substitute meal (if applicable). Last-minute special diet requests may be subject to a one-meal waiting period.
- The following equipment is available for meeting rooms:
- Easels with Newsprint Pads, and Marker Boards.
- Overhead Projectors
- Children's furniture is also available for children's programs.
- Digital projector for presentations ($25 per day)
- Table Policy: Seabeck will provide, at no additional charge, three tables for every five people in the group. Additional tables may be provided for the entire length of stay, only if available, at $5.00 each. Tables must be requested at least 30 days in advance. Seabeck will assign tables to groups at that time. All requests made up to 30 days prior to the start of the event will be treated equally. Groups will be notified of the number of tables available to them prior to the start of the event. Requests made less than 30 days prior to the start of the event will be filled after the groups that have made the required deadline. Any table requests made less than seven days prior to the start of the event may be filled if possible. However, a charge of $10.00 per table will be made over the guaranteed minimum.