- The following equipment is available for meeting rooms:
- Easels with Newsprint Pads, and Markers.
- Overhead Projectors
- Children's furniture is also available for children's programs.
- Digital projector for presentations ($25 per day)
- Table Policy: Seabeck will provide, at no additional charge, three tables for every five people in the group. Additional tables may be provided for the entire length of stay, only if available, at $5.00 each. Tables must be requested at least 30 days in advance. Seabeck will assign tables to groups at that time. All requests made up to 30 days prior to the start of the event will be treated equally. Groups will be notified of the number of tables available to them prior to the start of the event. Requests made less than 30 days prior to the start of the event will be filled after the groups that have made the required deadline. Any table requests made less than seven days prior to the start of the event may be filled if possible. However, a charge of $10.00 per table will be made over the guaranteed minimum.
Built in 1857, this building has been lovingly restored and serves as Seabeck's largest meeting room and auditorium. The first floor has a stage, sound system, piano, fireplace, and wooden floors Restrooms are located in an adjacent building, and the Meeting House first level is handicap accessible.
Lower Floor Meeting Capacity: 250
Upper Floor Meeting Capacity: 60
This two-story multi-purpose building contains a carpeted meeting area on the second floor and a craft area on the first floor. The meeting room has a piano, kitchenette, and bathrooms. The craft area includes sinks, craft tables, cement floors, and garage doors which open up to an outdoor patio.
Lower Floor Craft Area Capacity: 40
Upper Floor Meeting Capacity: 80
This carpeted A-frame building has piano, wood stove and will accommodate 30 to 40 participants.
Meeting Rooms With Detached Housing
This meeting room has large windows that view the Hood Canal and Olympic Mountains. There is a wood stove and piano located in the room. There is also a kitchen in this building with a coffee urn and refrigerator for guest use (food preparation to be done by Seabeck staff only.) The meeting room is connected via breezeway with Pines sleeping facilities.
Meeting Capacity: 100
Attached via a breezeway with the Spruce sleeping facilities. There is a wood stove and piano in the room, as well as a mini-refrigerator for beverages.
Meeting Capacity: 40
Meeting Rooms Within Housing
Reeser building houses two meeting areas. On the second level, there is a small gathering area that can fit about 10 guests. There is also a mini-kitchen with refrigerator for guest use (perishable food preparation to be done by Seabeck staff only.) On the main level is a larger meeting space that can hold up to 30 participants.
Located in the same building as the Firs sleeping facilities, this meeting room can hold up to 20 participants and has a piano. This building was remodeled in January of 2008, and now has ceiling fans and better lighting.
Attached via breezeway to the Maples sleeping rooms, this cozy carpeted meeting area has a gas fireplace and a seating capacity of 20 guests.
Additional Meeting Spaces
The Inn Lobby has a large stone fireplace, comfortable seating, restrooms, and coffee available all day. There is also an internet connected computer for use by guests.
With a maximum capacity of 20 people, this unheated wood structure was moved to the grounds from a local pioneer estate in 1986. It's intimate atmosphere, unique structure, and view make for a perfect area for meditation, prayer, or small group gatherings.