Maintenance & Housekeeping
- Upon arrival all beds have clean towels, washcloths, soap, fresh bed linen, at least two blankets, and one pillow.
- Please utilize the towel hooks provided in the rooms if you are willing to reuse your towels. Guest staying more than one night may have their towels changed daily. To have them replaced during your stay, please leave dirty towels outside your room door by 10:00am, and our housekeeping staff will try to have them replaced by 12:00pm.
- If you need any extra towels, sheets, etc., please stop by the office. We will have someone deliver the supplies to your room.
- In an attempt to make your last day at Seabeck convenient for you, we ask that you do not strip the linens off of your beds. We will do that for you.
- A coin operated guest laundry is available from June through September. This facility is located in a separate building behind Hemlock. The cost is $.75 per wash and $.75 per dry. You may purchase single use laundry soap boxes in the office for $.50.
- Please report any maintenance problems immediately. We do our best to take care of any problems in a timely manner.
- Seabeck facilities will be maintained in a neat, orderly, and sanitary condition at all times. Groups are expected to leave the site in a clean and orderly condition at the end of occupancy. The group assumes responsibility for damage done to Seabeck property beyond normal wear and tear on the part of its members.