Administrative Policies & Procedures
- Seabeck Conference Center arrangements and agreement procedures are to be handled by one representative of the group with Seabeck.
- A deposit of 20% of the total anticipated bill is required to reserve space for a group. The deposit is credited to the final bill at the end of the event if the group meets its minimum number guarantees. If the group should cancel their reservation, the deposit is seventy-five percent (75%) refundable up to sixty (60) days prior to the scheduled start of the event and six (6) months for groups with exclusive use of the facilities.
- Exclusive use of Seabeck requires a guarantee of 200 people in daily residence.
- Check-in and check out times will be stated on the Agreement and are determined by the beginning and ending meals for which the group has agreed with Seabeck. For use of the facilities earlier than the stated check-in and after the stated check out time an additional charge will be added per participant.
- Seabeck is not obligated to hold space, either housing or meeting areas, for any group for which a signed Agreement and deposit have not been received by Seabeck on or before the dates stated on the Agreement.
- Meeting areas are assigned to groups by Seabeck as required by group size, needs, and availability.
- Conference groups handle their own registrations and room assignments.
- A completed set of housing charts (floor plans of assigned units sent with the Agreement) are to be provided to Seabeck prior to or upon arrival.
- The registrar is to provide Seabeck with a roster listing the names, address, email, housing assignment, and room number of each participant (or family) upon arrival for use by Seabeck.
- Final payment is to be made by one check to Seabeck Conference Center and is due at the close of the event. A balance forward is charged 1% per month on unpaid balances.
- All arrangements must be cleared in advance with Seabeck.
- The office is normally open between 8:00am and 10:00pm when guests are on site. Guests needing immediate assistance after the office is closed should call 360-830-5010 from phones at Pines, Spruce, the Allen Lobby, or Colman Center. Emergency assistance is available by dialing 911. If 911 is called for an emergency please notify Seabeck Staff.
- Guests needing service, equipment, or with questions about policies should inquire at the office.
- Copies are available in the office during office hours. Black and white copies are $.10 per copy and color is $.25 per copy..
- Lost and found articles should be claimed and arrangments made for mailing or pickup as soon as possible. Items are kept at Seabeck for 30 days. Articles still unclaimed after 30 days will be donated to a local charity.
- Mail will be distributed at meal times. The address is:
Seabeck Conference Center
15395 Seabeck Hwy. NW
Seabeck, WA 98380-9583
Please have senders include the name of the recipient and conference group on all mail. Outgoing mail may be left in the Seabeck office for mailing.
- The number for the Seabeck office is 360-830-5010. Unless it is an emergency, messages for guests will be relayed at the next scheduled meal. Public telephones are available for guest use, located in the Allen Lobby, Pines, Spruce, and Colman Center.
- Wi-Fi is available in all areas of the center, with the exception of Reeser and Tamarack. These buildings will be included in the near future.
- A computer and printer are available in the Inn registration area for guest use. The computer is connected to the internet.
- Fax service is available during office hours. Charges for outgoing materials are as follows: IN STATE - $2.00 first page and $1.00 each additional page, OUT OF STATE - $3.00 first page and $2.00 each additional page, INTERNATIONAL - $5.00 first page and $3.00 each additional page. Incoming fax materials are charged $1.00 per page. The fax number is 360-830-5504